Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Christmas in our bedroom

I've never decorated our bedroom for Christmas before.
I thought it would be fun to do this year.
It feels so festive that I may have a new tradition!



The greenery really stands out against all the white bedding.


This is my hubby's side of the bed all decked out for Christmas.







I found these cute live trees at the grocery store.
 I wrapped the plastic pot in burlap and placed it in a ceramic pot I found at Goodwill last year.


I then placed an angel ornament on the tree.
Simple and sweet.


I already had these books I had ripped the covers off of wrapped in twine.
I then stuck a sprig of evergreen inside and added this glittery acorn ornament.







Here's my side of the bed.




I filled an urn with more trimmings from our tree.
I added some sparkly, snowy, branches as well.


Then added a glittery mushroom ornament.




I took this ornate gold frame and placed a piece of musical note scrapbook paper inside.
I used scrapbook stickers to spell out "Merry Christmas".


Over the bed a square wreath made with more tree trimmings.


I wired on the glittering Noel and hung the wreath to the top of my four poster bed with some ribbon.


Sweet Dreams







The Lettered Cottage
You have read this article with the title Christmas in our bedroom. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-in-our-bedroom.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Comments "Christmas in our bedroom"

Post a Comment