Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Caught My Eye

Its that time of year again when people start sprucing up their homes and place them on the market. I am a real estate junky and love looking at current homes for sale in our area. This morning there was one in particular that was filled with tons of eye candy that I knew you would like to look at as well! Let me state these are NOT my pictures but from the listing on the real estate site. You can click here and it will take you to the listing and then you can see even more pics of this beautiful home .
This home has some wonderful curb appeal. It looks like a tropical Mediterranean oasis!

The details thru out this home are just spectacular. Just look at the double door front door!

This is the view I am guessing that you will see once you enter the home. 

Check out that chandy!!


This really makes me want to lighten up our kitchen!

Can you believe this is the laundry room!!!!! I would never leave this room!;)

I love the damask treatment on the feature wall.


Again loving the damask on the walls.

This space is by far one of my favorites of this home though at a whopping price of 2.1 million...yes that's right!;)....I am surprised it does not have a pool.


You have read this articlehome tour with the title Caught My Eye. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/02/caught-my-eye.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Comments "Caught My Eye"

Post a Comment