Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

FMFPTY's First Annual Holiday Mantel Party

Welcome to From My Front Porch To Yours First Annual Holiday Mantel Party! I am so excited to have y'all over that I decided to start the party early!! 
I have been busy getting ready for y'all. I had changed out our mantel display last year so I pretty much just kept it the same since I liked it so much.
Our stockings are from Pottery Barn Kids. I got them on clearance for just $7 each about 5 years ago. There is even an extra put away just in case there is ever an addition to the family!;) I have yet to bring myself to have our names embroidered on them so last year I found these gold glitter initials at WM for just $1! 
I started collecting Mark Roberts Fairies quiet a few years back. 
My mom gives me one every year for Christmas and I can not wait to see which one she gave me this year. The berry trees in pots I purchased  in the after Christmas clearance isle at Target abt 6 years ago for only $12 each!
My topiary Nutcrackers are from Cracker Barrel two years ago. They were only $12 a piece which I think was a good price.
Our hearth is what changed the most this year! The black granite surround is gone. We replaced it with porcelain tile this past spring that looks like rock. I LOVE it! We also tore out our carpet and replaced it with Antique Oak Engineered wood flooring. 
Saint Nick rests on his chair by the fireplace. He is a Cracker Barrel find from  several years back as well. 
When I was looking at pics from last year I noticed there was an empty spot here under the stockings. How I missed that I do not know. This year I filled it in with some empty frames and an architectural finial all of which I already owned.


Our fireplace display has evolved thru the years...my photo skills as well!;).... as pieces have been purchased but all at incredible deals. This is our mantel back in 2009.
   

This was our mantel last year in 2010.

Our Christmas Mantel 2011!
You really can achieve beautiful Christmas displays on a tight budget but you just have to be patient and know it may take a few years before you achieve the look you have longed for. I think I have finally reached the look I have always wanted!
Thanx for coming by to my party! I know there are so many parties out there and we are all so busy. I am truly thankful and honored you stopped by! If you get a chance grab my button off the sidebar and invite all your friends! The more the merrier!

Now on to the party! I can not wait to see y'alls mantels and holiday displays!

As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours in your post and not just on your side bar. Just common courtesy. If ya don't link back ya don't get to party. Only link up to your Holiday Mantel Party post and NOT your blog homepage. Please no advertising and please no more than three links from the same party goer. Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun!

P.s. Stay on the look out for an upcoming giveaway and another exciting announcement!

Linking up to the following link parties:
You have read this articlechristmas decorations / fireplace mantle / Holiday Mantel Party with the title FMFPTY's First Annual Holiday Mantel Party. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/12/fmfpty-first-annual-holiday-mantel-party.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, December 4, 2011

Comments "FMFPTY's First Annual Holiday Mantel Party"

Post a Comment