Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Our Christmas Home Tour

Welcome to my Home!
It amazes me how early most people in blogland managed to get their decorating done!
I'm just finishing mine up.
If you'd like to see more of any rooms I'm showing just click on the highlighted word and it will take you to that post.



A Christmas welcome at our front door.



This is the first time I've decorated the master bedroom.
I have a feeling it won't be the last.










I had fun putting together this gingerbread man tree in my kitchen.



A vintage vignette in our family room.



Our red and turquoise tree.



Our living room which you can see more of in the tree post.



Having fun with paper whites.



I wish you could smell them through the computer screen!






The buffet in the dining room.



You can also see a Christmas tablescape in our breakfast room in my dining post.



A Nordic inspired Christmas tree.


The reason for the season.
Thanks for stopping by my friends and Merry Christmas!



I'm joining the Christmas Home Tour @ A La Mode

Room by room tour @ Cottage and Vine


You have read this article with the title Our Christmas Home Tour. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/12/our-christmas-home-tour.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, December 16, 2011

Comments "Our Christmas Home Tour"

Post a Comment