Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

White Christmas

We got our tree on a Sunday night.
 It was the first time in ten years that we've had a live tree so it took us quite a while to cut off the bottom, bring it inside, see that it was scraping the ceiling, bring it back outside to cut it down some more. etc etc
Finally we got it in the house and got the lights put, but it was started to get late so we decided we would decorate the tree another day.


My 12 year didn't want decorate the tree on a school night.
 He just didn't want to do homework and decorate the tree on the same night. ;)
So I threw ornaments on the tree. My two year old helped me hang the white metal stars.
This was my chance to try something a little different.



 I found these sparkly snowflakes for a dollar a piece and hung them from the ceiling.
I used packing tape and they are starting to fall down now. :(



Here's the arrangement on my living room table.
I threw it together for these pictures and planned to change it out later,
 but I ended up liking it so much that I kept it this way.



You know those beautiful Nordic blogs where the tree sits in a bucket and they are very sparsely decorated. That was the look I was going for.
(FYI: there's a tree stand inside of the bucket)



It was something different for five days, but I was glad to load on the color at the end of the week. :)
If you want to see what our tree ended up looking like go HERE.


Linking up to White Wednesday @ Faded Charm


You have read this article with the title White Christmas. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/12/white-christmas.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, December 18, 2011

Comments "White Christmas"

Post a Comment