Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Paperwhites

I already told you guys in this post about my friend Heidi from the blog Dreams Intertwined giving me a beautiful Christmas cone filled with vintage treasures. Well she also gave me a pot of paper whites.
(Am I lucky to have her as a friend or what?)


I have never grown paper whites before and was so excited to have a pot of my own!


They are so incredibly beautiful and they smell heavenly!


I placed the plastic pot inside an urn of mine.
The pot already had moss in the bottom and I decided to tuck these cute little mushrooms in the moss.



I found them at Target and think I need  to find a way to keep them out all year round.



The blue matches my armoire perfectly.
I am still working on painting it.
I tend to get bored with projects easily.
One of these days I'll finish it up!



And now please enjoy 101 more photos.......
;)

















You can see the rest of the living room HERE if you want too. :)





Primp yourself Wednesday @ PRIMP
 
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
You have read this article with the title Paperwhites. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/12/paperwhites.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Comments "Paperwhites"

Post a Comment