Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Quick Wreath Project

Sarah from Alderberry Hill shared this beautiful wreath that she made with us for a recent Treasure Hunt Thursday. I was in love with it and it just so happened that I owned a pair of ice skates. I have had them for two years now and just did not know how to display them. Then I saw Sarah's wreath and instant inspiration!

This is my scaled down version.

All I did was attach the ice skate with some brown twine to where you could not see it. I just looped it thru one of the shoe lace holes. Then I added one pick and the only pick I could find at HobLob. After that I took the red bow which came from a bundle of fresh greenery and just bent the wire to slide on to the top of the wreath. Presto! A simple fabulous wreath in under 10 minutes that cost literally less than $2.50!! Now that is my kind of decorating!

Thanx Sarah for the inspiration! If y'all have not been over to Alderberry Hill I suggest ya pay Sarah a visit. Her blog is wonderful!

Speaking of wonderful I know y'all know sweet Becca from over at Adventures In Decorating! Her home is just the bomb! Well Becca has agreed to team up with me for an awesome giveaway REALLY soon!
Can you guess what we might be giving away!!?? Stay tuned!
And don't forget tomorrow evening at 8 p.m. kicks off my first annual Holiday Mantel party here at From My Front Porch To Yours! See ya then!

Have a grand Saturday! We are off on an a secret adventure that the boys know nothing about!:)



Linking up to the following link parties:
Saturday Nite Special




You have read this articleadventuresin decorating / alderberry hill / ice skate wreath with the title Quick Wreath Project. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/12/quick-wreath-project.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, December 3, 2011

Comments "Quick Wreath Project"

Post a Comment