Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

The boys pretty much steered the decorating outside this year. They wanted to do something fun. 
Come on down lollipop lane!
I am still growing our outdoor decor. I have visions of fuller garlands and large ornaments hanging down from the ceiling. The Nutcrackers guarding Santa's Wonderland actually come inside. We have been having issues with thieves following the UPS trucks and swiping left packages. Very disheartening. Thus I now have to keep them in for now.
I used my lil 4 ft pre lite trees in urns and placed them in our larger urns with a wreath at the base to fill in.
I just love our Nutcrackers that we purchased at CVS last year for just $20 a piece after Thanksgiving!
I purchased this cute vintage like thermometer out at the cottage last week.
Our wreath the past few years just had a burlap strip that I used to hang it up. It was worn and so I replaced it with  this pretty pre made bow and added a red ribbon to hang it from.
And if you just happen to pay us a visit at night you never know who you might find! Littliest came up with this idea all on his own after we decided that Rudolph might get swiped off the porch too. I think he may have his mama's decorating gene!;) 
Hope y'all are having a wonderful week! Don't forget about the Annie Sloan North American Tour Giveaway or Treasure Hunt Thursday all happening now!


Linking up to the following parties:








 


You have read this articleChristmas Porch with the title Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/12/santa-claus-is-coming-to-town.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, December 8, 2011

Comments "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"

Post a Comment