Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Vintage Christmas Vignette

Last year I did most of my Christmas decorating using silver and white.
I found I really missed having the bright, cheery pops of red.
Red and green is classic Christmas and it just feels so festive.



I set up this vignette using some new vintage finds.
Along with some old favorites.


I recently got this fabulous vintage bucket from one of my favorite stores Tattered Tiques.
I love how rustic it is and the wonderful green color.
After Christmas it will go in my youngest son's bedroom; which has a woodsy theme.


I found this old fabric wall calender at a flea market this summer.
I love faux bois so I was immediately drawn to the wood grain background and the bright red and green are perfect for Christmas.
The font used in the printing has a wonderful old world look to it.


This Santa is new, but I like that he has a vintage look to him.
I nestled him into some fresh greenery and dropped down some red balls and a big, red, wooden snowflake.


I haven't found a frame the right size for the calender yet, so it's just tacked to the wall.
In the vintage bucket I placed a live tree that I wrapped in some red floral fabric.
The cabinet normally has our phone sitting on it, but right now the phone is sitting on the floor. :)
Oh well...tis the season!


Favorite Vignette @ Savvy City Farmer





You have read this article with the title Vintage Christmas Vignette. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/12/vintage-christmas-vignette.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, December 8, 2011

Comments "Vintage Christmas Vignette"

Post a Comment