Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Window Shopping

Last week was my first time shopping at a Pottery Barn since moving to Illinois seven months ago.
I was blown away by the gorgeous displays in this store.
Their stylists are so talented.
I wish one of them could come work their magic at my house.


I took this photo outside so there is glare from the window, but you can get an idea of how pretty it is.
I love the old wood paper in the background. Then you have the contrast of the shiny mercury glass.
It's brilliant!



Here's a closer look.
I just adore the reds, greens, and silver together.


The other front window was a table set for Christmas dinner and it was lovely too.



I loved the metal deer and the cute little trees.
Once again backed with the barn wood paper.
Makes me wish I could put it all over the walls of my house.



A couple of months ago I bought a bunch of large baskets at the thrift store; planning to put them on a big empty wall in my dining room.
I just haven't been totally convinced it would look good though.
So I was thrilled when I saw this wall of baskets inside Pottery Barn so I could see how it would look.



I am sorry I didn't get some better pictures of this.
Under this pergola was the most gorgeous tablescape, but there were lots of salespeople about and I felt weird taking photos.



Don't you just love the huge nail head trim on these chairs?
The table was full of rustic textures and white flowers.
Two of my favorite things!


With the distracting background in the photo it's a little hard to see.
But, this was such a pretty vignette on the sofa table.
I think it would look gorgeous in an entry way too.
I just may try to recreate this look in mine. :)


I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and that you have a safe and fun New Year's!!



You have read this article with the title Window Shopping. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/12/window-shopping.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Comments "Window Shopping"

Post a Comment