Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Shout Outs!

I have spent the last four hours playing with the design of my blog. I have refreshed everything even down to my signature and blog button. I tell ya I understand why blog designers charge what they do! It is very time consuming to say the least. I would love to have mine professionally done but until I find a money tree I will just have to keep playing around with all the freebie's! I so appreciate all the hard work the gals do so that we can have beautiful blogs that cost us nothing but our time and sanity every now and then. Two of my favorite sites are Shabbyblogs.com and Cutestblogontheblock.com. If you want a blog makeover but have no budget for it like me I highly suggest ya check these two sites out!

So what have y'all been up to this evening?

You have read this articlenew blog look with the title Shout Outs!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/01/shout-outs.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, January 14, 2012

Comments "Shout Outs!"

Post a Comment