Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Girly Cabinet Organization

The cabinets in our master bathroom are extra tall so there is a lot of wasted space.
I wanted more storage for all my products so I bought these shelves at Lowe's for around $11.00.



I already had some little baskets (the one with the pink liner) that I bought at Target last year.
They fit perfectly, but I needed more.
I was really hoping Target would carry them again this February.
They did, unfortunately the baskets are smaller and flimsier and the liners are red instead of pink.
But until I find something else they will have to do.



I got rid of the liners and decided it would be fun to paint them all pink.
I live with three males, so it's nice to have one little area in the house that really girly and all mine!



Here are the baskets on the shelves with storage underneath for larger items.
We're making progress!


To keep things tidy and organized I made labels for the baskets.



I used some pretty scrapbook paper, inked the sides and used little rubber alphabet stamps.
A hole punch and a bit of twine finished them off.
Easy peasy!



Now it will be so easy to grab the right basket and mind just what I need.



I purged a lot of products when we moved this summer and I am trying hard to keep it that way.
Not buying a bunch of products and throwing out things I'm not using.
There's no point in trying to organize if you have to much stuff.
Paring things down makes it so much easier to find things.



Here's the end result.
Pink, girly and organized!
I'm really happy with how it turned out.
BTW: I keep bottles of mousse, hair spray, contacts solution etc. in a basket that I keep on the counter top.
 I use these items daily so I don't want to be bothered getting them out of the cabinet everyday and
 putting them back.



You have read this article with the title Girly Cabinet Organization. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/02/girly-cabinet-organization.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 20, 2012

Comments "Girly Cabinet Organization"

Post a Comment