Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

European Highchair Makeover

Oooh boy, I do love me some Duck Egg blue chalk paint!
It made a huuuuge difference in this chair.


One of my splurges when Levi came along was getting a European style highchair.
The chair sits up higher so I can pull it right up to the table and it holds up to 130 lbs.,
 so he can use it for along time.
No annoying booster seat to deal with.
I got my chair from One Step Ahead.



But the chair had become so grody looking.
I just cringed everytime I looked at it.
The finish had started coming off which made it look like it was dirty all the time.



Enter duck egg blue!
Levi was so excited to see his special chair was getting painted!


I sanded bits of the chair down after I painted it because I love that chippy, shabby, look.
I used a couple of coats of poly after painting because this chair gets scrubbed hard ALOT!


My little man just loves his "new" chair and mommy does too!


This was one of those projects where you ask yourself...
"why didn't I do this along time ago?"


I'm joining:
Jennifer Rizzo Show us pops of color
Primp your stuff Wednesdays

You have read this article with the title European Highchair Makeover. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/04/european-highchair-makeover.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Comments "European Highchair Makeover"

Post a Comment