Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Lakeside Lodge

I just know you are going to love this lakeside lodge as much as I do!
It was decorated by one of my favorite designers Heather Chadduck.
I am always crazy about a room with stone in it, so I am swooning over this great room!

The pops of pale aqua in the room are so pretty!

Can someone please mail me this demi john asap!



Such pretty greige cabinets.
A wonderful color to use in this nature setting.

Everything in the master bedroom is lovely, but I really want this rug.
It would be perfect in my family room...just saying.

One of my favorite bathrooms ever!
I realize I think I said that about the last bathroom I showed you....
Well.... these are my top two favorite bathrooms!
Pinky swear ;)

What girl doesn't want a vanity with pretty sconces?

The dining room is in this beautiful light filled alcove.
You're right up close to nature, but without the pesky bugs. :)
The dramatic lantern light fixtures are incredible!

Let's head outside shall we?

Love, love, love the stone fireplace!
Can't you just imagine sitting out here with friends on a summers evening.
As the sun sets and it starts to get a little chilly you light a fire.
The kids could make smore's.
heavenly

The beautiful Heather Chadduck who designed and oversaw the renovation of this home
 for friends of hers.

Dramatic lanterns and I love the huge bowl full of succulents.

How cute is this?
I am definitely planning on planting succulents and putting them on my patio this summer.

 
There is a guest cottage on the property too.
I think this is the perfect way to have house guests.
You get to enjoy each others company, but have a little space from each other in the mornings
 and evenings.

Such a pretty room in the guest house.
And check out the back. A closet has been converted into bunks.
So cool!

A nook converted into a pretty little kitchen.
Perfect for a midnight snack.

Another gorgeous bedroom.
I am in love with the large glass bedside lamps.

If you like more info on this home click here.
You have read this article with the title Lakeside Lodge. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/05/lakeside-lodge.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Comments "Lakeside Lodge"

Post a Comment