Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

My Dream Home

You are in for a treat as I take you on a tour of The Pink Ribbon House in  Houston Texas that has lots of French Country style.
This is one of the most beautiful homes I have ever seen!
The purpose for the construction and decoration of the home and the tours thereafter is to raise money for breast cancer research and patient care.


I've posted pretty dining rooms on my blog before, but this is the.most.amazing. dining room evah!
Super elegant cottage style at its best!

Mmmmm, I love the kitchen too!!
Gray is hot in kitchens right now and this is the nicest example I have seen.

Very dramatic entry way.
Your legs wold get quite the work out with all those stairs. ;)

Such a lovely, cozy, family room.
The curtains are so pretty.

I adore this gorgeous bedroom.and I neeeeed that rug!

Oh, ho, ho....check out the amazing pillers in the bathroom.
Adore the stone tile set in a herringbone pattern too.

I said the dining room is my favorite, but this outdoor room is a very close second.
The stone fireplace and metal chandelier are calling my name.

For more info click here.


You have read this article with the title My Dream Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-dream-home.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Comments "My Dream Home"

Post a Comment