Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Too Many Irons

If you follow me on FB then you already know all the projects that I have been working on. For those of you who don't follow me I have way too many irons in the fire I guess the saying goes. 
The Hubster says that our house almost qualifies for an episode on Hoarders!;)
I had been hunting high and low for a solid wood frenchy dresser and finally a few weekends ago I found one at a great price! 
I have been working on it ever since. Here is a sneak peek at it thus far. I cant wait to have it completed! 
I also took on a custom job! This beautiful buffet has gone black and is getting ready to be distressed and glazed in the next few days. The humidity here is awful though so I am having a few issues with dry time.
And I am also pretty close to revealing the frenchy desk! I just need to take some steal wool to the top and do one more coat of poly on it and then it will be ready for the ball! I LOVE it and I know y'all will to!

So what have you been up to these days?

You have read this article with the title Too Many Irons. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/05/too-many-irons.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Comments "Too Many Irons"

Post a Comment