Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

A Little Tired

This past week I was on a mission to get as many projects completed as possible. I needed to also restock my little space at The Old Oak Cottage.
This side table had been out in the garage for months just waiting to get a make over.

I was wanting to stain the top but there was no way it was going to work out. There was too much damage to the top.

I had so many ideas on how I wanted to paint it but I just decided to let those go. I went simple. Thats why it takes me forever to do my pieces because I have so many ideas in my head and I can never decided on which one I want to attempt. 

Here it is in my space.

This shelf my mama gave to me because she didn't sell it in her yard sale.It gave a little make over.

Its a wonder what a little paint can do.

These little cherub shelves received a custom paint job as well.

I also updated this french frame. I have had it for years. It went from black to yellow to white and then waxed with dark wax all over. I decided to lighten it back up with some more white and made art work out of it with a burlap feed sack I had.

It received many compliments when I took it in and one lady said that she was going to sleep on it and come back by the next day with her mama to look at it. 

I also one night this past week staid up till the wee hours painting this mirror.

I didn't get any real good pictures of it but you can kinda see gold showing thru in spots.

Here it is in my space. 

And here is my space restocked. 

This piece never made it into my space!:)

So yep, I have been super busy. I am hoping to have the side tables finished this week some time and to start on the french armoire which I am still trying to figure out where on earth we can put it in our house. If I end up selling it I think I will cry when it leaves.




Hope all is well and thanx for stopping by!


You have read this article with the title A Little Tired. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/06/a-little-tired.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, June 24, 2012

Comments "A Little Tired"

Post a Comment