Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Tangerine Tango

These were part of the haul I purchased last weekend. Since I sunk all of my spending money into that haul I decided that I wanted that money back and got right to work. 

Remember me telling y'all that these pieces were orange? I wasn't joking. I shared this pic on my blog FB page and Beth from Final Touches Redesign named it "Tangerine Tango". I thought that was hysterical and quite fitting!

Bye bye Tangerine Tango! I have to say this has been the best stripper I have come across. I didn't even smell it though I was outside. As far as it burning if you get it on your skin the answer would be yes but I have gotten more skilled and pretty much only had that happen once while working on these pieces. 

It took three coats with the Jasco and ALOT of hand sanding but I accomplished getting off all of the Tangerine Tango from the tops! 


I could hear them telling me thank you!;)
Next up came the staining. This is just one coat. I can't wait to apply the second coat tomorrow.

After working on them for four hours in the heat I decided to call it quits for the day.
These are the knobs that were on the tables but I am pretty sure they are not the original ones. I am on the hunt for replacement original ones. 

The original pulls should look like the top of an old skeleton key. Wish me luck! If you have seen any let me know!:)


You have read this article with the title Tangerine Tango. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/06/tangerine-tango.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, June 23, 2012

Comments "Tangerine Tango"

Post a Comment