Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Little Changes

I just recently freshened up the vignette by the fireplace with a few small changes.

My favorite decorating books were already here. I just displayed them in a different manner.

I purchased this cute little magnifying glass at The Old Oak Cottage months and just now decided to put it out.

I also pulled back out my favorite picture of all time of my mom and her family! I wired the frame to the wreath to make it look like it is just floating in the wreath. 

The biggiest change in the space is my newest HomeGoods purchase. You may have spotted this lamp when I posted the reveal to the frenchy desk not too long ago. When I saw this lamp I knew I HAD to have it. 

So there ya have it. Just a few little changes.
Hope y'all are having a great day!


You have read this article with the title Little Changes. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/06/little-changes.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, June 22, 2012

Comments "Little Changes"

Post a Comment