Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

We're moving to Texas!

This morning I noticed I haven't posted yet in the month of June.
Wow, that is totally unlike me!
But, I have been super duper busy.
As I mentioned in the title we are moving to Texas this month.
My hubby got a new job and it all happened incredibly quickly.
My husband has been to Texas quite a few times for work and he loves it there.
It is so fun to see my husband so excited about this move.
I have never been to Texas, but it is someplace that I have always thought I would like and someplace I've wanted to visit for years and years.



I will be leaving on a house hunting trip soon and I am looking forward to checking out the great state of Texas for myself.
We will be living in the Houston area.
We have only lived in Illinois a year and it is wonderful here, so for me it is hard to leave and moving so soon is not very fun, but I'm excited for the adventure God has in store for our family.
I will check back in when I get a chance.

(the photos are of a cute little vintage cheese box I found at a flea market last summer)

You have read this article with the title We're moving to Texas!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/06/we-moving-to-texas.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, June 16, 2012

Comments "We're moving to Texas!"

Post a Comment