Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

A Proper Good Bye

July 3, 2012 I was in Ga visiting family when the sad news was announced that we lost a legend. Not just any legend but a legend who represented all that was good. We lost a man with great morals, integrity, and great faith. I remember watching Andy Griffith while growing up and then later on in Matlock. He was and is a true icon that will never be forgotten! I just wanted to share one of my favorite projects that Andy did. I believe it was one of his last tv appearances. I cried and cried when I first saw it but I love it none the less. Since I couldn't get to my computer to share it at the time I thought I would share it now from YouTube.  R.I.P Andy! You are truly missed! We need more Andy Griffiths in the world!!





You have read this article with the title A Proper Good Bye. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-proper-good-bye.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, July 15, 2012

Comments "A Proper Good Bye"

Post a Comment