Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Entry way and other news....

While unpacking boxes I went ahead and just start setting up vignettes in my entry way.
I probably won't keep the area's like this forever, but I thought I'd show you what I've done so far.

This area is beside our front door.
I found the demijohn at a thrift store in Illinois for $9.00.
I was so happy when I found it!
I hope to find a big one some day (at a bargain price).
The basket underneath holds the flip flops that we wear to our neighborhood pool.
For some reason the Houston area has been getting tons and tons of rain so we haven't been able to go swimming as much as we would like to.

When you walk into my house you see a staircase.
This vignette is against the staircase wall.
I know I won't keep it this way forever because the fern print is part of a set of two and I'll want to hang them together eventually.
But this is what I threw together for now.
It is nice to have a few pretty area's in the home amidst all the chaos.
We are almost finished unpacking, but it is so difficult to figure out where to put things and how to arrange the furniture.
I'll figure it out eventually, but it takes some time to play with it and get it right.

On a different subject....
I have never mentioned followers on my blog.
Never done a giveaway where you had to be a follower.
I figure if you like my blog and want to follow...great!
If it's not for you, that's fine too.
We don't all have the same tastes and goodness knows there are plenty of blogs out there.
But I have reached 1000 followers and I have to admit I'm pretty happy about it. ;)
Once upon a time I thought I'd never get there.
Now some of you may be discouraged with your followers number, especially when some "newbie" comes on the scene and instantly has meeeellions of follows. :)
Well, I started this blog way back in 2008, so it took me awhile.
So don't get discouraged.
I am always trying to improve my blog the best I can, with the resources and time that I have.
So anyhoo....
I just want to take the time to say: if you read my blog...Thank You!
If you follow my blog....Thank You-Thank You!
And if you take the time to leave me a comment or email...Thank You-Thank You-Thank You!
I appreciate you love and support SO MUCH!!


You have read this article with the title Entry way and other news..... You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/07/entry-way-and-other-news.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, July 12, 2012

Comments "Entry way and other news...."

Post a Comment