Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

The Loot

So I promised y'all that I would share all my loot from our trip to Ga last week so this evening I started to unpack it all. I am not quite done but here are a few of the items. I apologize for the poor pic quality but it was just easier to use my phone as I went.

One of my all time favorites is this antique oil lantern!!

Look at the neat mirror on the back to enable the light to bounce thru the room.

My mom gave me this architectural piece. She enjoys treasure hunting as well and was willing to give this one up. Thanx Mom!

A beautiful French tea cup and saucer. The gold has been worn off the handle but I still adore it.


The pillow is from the Pottery Barn Outlet and was just $10!

I had to buy both of these charming little mirrors. Can you tell I am a little addicted to mirrors!?;)

I just loved the pantina on them and all the detail.

And I FINALLY found an antique scale! Well The Hubster found it for me and I am glad he spotted it. It was perfect. I realized the top had been replaced but that was okay with me. I can display more on it now. And yes, I brought home some AS paint. I was out and figured since it was there it would save me a trip across town after we  got back home.

The scale is dated 1912 and the face is wearing away a bit but to me that just adds to its charm.

Back to the paint. I am currently playing with a new chalk based paint that has recently hit the market here in the US. I can't wait to share it with y'all! So stay tuned!

Linking up to the following link parties:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Cowgirl Up
Wow Us Wednesdays


You have read this article with the title The Loot. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-loot.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Comments "The Loot"

Post a Comment