Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

French Country Hutch Reveal

I can mark another project off my list now. I finished the hutch I purchased a few weeks back. 
Here is the before pic and honestly it was just fine the way it was but I had a different vision for it.
The Hubster kindly helped me take out the top shelf because I knew I was going to want to do taller displays.

The back was originally going to stay wood but one thing led to another and it got painted and distressed. Even though painting the back was not in my original vision I really like how it turned out.
I really do not regret one bit knocking that shelf out.


I always try and save the original hardware.They  help make the piece I think.


I have already started the process of taking our buffet out of the dining room to make room for the finished hutch. I will be sure to share once it is all set up.
I am crossing my fingers it will look good in our dining room because I just love it!

Linking up to the following linky parties:
Metamorphosis Monday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Tabletop Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesdays
Furniture Feature Friday

Cow Girl Up Party
Mod Vintage Life
Tuesday's Treasures
Feathered Nest Friday
ReDoux
Potpourri Friday


You have read this articlechalk paint / china cabinet / dining room / dining room hutch / french country / french hutch / furniture make over with the title French Country Hutch Reveal. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/08/french-country-hutch-reveal.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, August 20, 2012

Comments "French Country Hutch Reveal"

Post a Comment