Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

The Winner is....

First off let me tell y'all Thank You so very much for a successful grand opening of Finch & Co. Designs! I was blown away by all of the support and appreciate y'all more than you will ever know. I have already placed an order for more inventory so keep checking back in because ya never know what you might find.
So who wants to  know who the winner of this adorable petite pendulum clock is?? 
The Random Number Generator picks #41! 
Join me in congratulating Lori! Lori contact me so I can get your address and mail out your clock!:) 

In other news, I stayed up way past my bedtime last night trying to finish up my hutch. I just need to do a few touch ups and it will be ready for its reveal in the next day or two! Also today is The Hubsters & mine 11th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary honey!! We are trying to figure out where we want to go eat. All I know is it will involve a trip to a new cupcake place up the road!;) I will be sure to take pics so I can share with ya because I know everybody loves a yummy cupcake.

Hope everybody has a fabulous weekend! 


You have read this article with the title The Winner is..... You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-winner-is.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, August 18, 2012

Comments "The Winner is...."

Post a Comment