Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Happy Labor day!!

This is one of my favorite rooms ever, via.
I know I haven't been around that much this summer.
This move has been so overwhelming.
I just have lists and lists of stuff to get done.
Registering my son Grant at his new school was a real bear with lots of problems.
He started on Monday and is doing very well and has already made friends.
Thank you Lord for watching over him!
 
I also have been working on lots of DIY, but haven't finished one project yet.
I'm all over the place and that's just the way I roll.
Almost finished with my farmhouse table and I am ex-cit-ed to show you!
 
I also have a bunch of projects I finished in Illinois, but never got a chance to show you yet.
So in September I should have a lot of goodies to share here on the ol' blog.
Stay tuned.
Have a fan-tabulous weekend friends!!!
You have read this article with the title Happy Labor day!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/08/happy-labor-day.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, August 31, 2012

Comments "Happy Labor day!!"

Post a Comment