Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

I couldn't resist!

What happens when I hop on the local classifieds page... 
and see something that has beautiful original hardware?

Something with curvy legs that I just adore.

Something with beautiful frenchy appeal.

That has shelves for displaying pretty things.

A lined drawer.

Beadboard goodness.

Well I just figure out how on earth I am going to get it to my house that is what I do! Wouldn't you!?;)

And I bring home its matching dining table and

matching 6 chairs all in perfect condition! They just need a little updating magic.

I was beyond thrill when I saw this set on Sunday. I had been staying away from looking because well I honestly have enough to keep me busy for quite some time. I saw that it had been listed for 5 hours and just knew it was gone but Ms. Linda called me and it was as good as mine. Ms. Linda and Mr. Frank were so very sweet! They had purchased the table and chairs new in 76 and then the hutch to match. She is not sure of how old the hutch is and believes possible 1940s. I was going to have to make multiple trips to get everything so Mr. Frank was so gracious and offered to load the hutch up in the back of his truck and they brought it my house. I was so thankful.
I think I will be keep the hutch but not sure yet. I already have plans for the table and chairs. I just need to get the garage cleaned out and rearranged so I have room to work out there. My plans will involve some more stripping.

Linking up to the following link parties:
Metamorphosis Mondays
Cowgirl Up Party
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesdays


You have read this article with the title I couldn't resist!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-couldn-resist.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Comments "I couldn't resist!"

Post a Comment