Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Illinois Home Tour


Today Stacey from A Sort Of Fairytale is showing my home as part of her home tour series.
Back when Stacey asked me I had no idea I'd be moving this summer.
I chose to participate in the month of August a long time ago.
Well we just  moved into our home in Texas on July 2nd. So it is definitely not tour worthy yet!
So the photos are of our old home in Illinois.

I had the pleasure of meeting Stacey and her adorable daughter Maggie when I lived in Illinois.
I want to thank her for including me in her home tour series.
If you've never been to Stacey's blog before you are in for a real treat!
You have read this article with the title Illinois Home Tour. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/08/illinois-home-tour.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, August 2, 2012

Comments "Illinois Home Tour"

Post a Comment