Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

All Stocked Up!

I headed out to The Old Oak Cottage this week to fluff my nest out there. While I was there I took a few pics to share with y'all.
I am in love with the old green jars and this scale is awesome. It even works!

I love the display that Pam made with the decorative papers that they carry. I keep trying to figure out what I could do with a roll.
The twins made their debut out at the cottage. Only one would fit in my space but Pam said she would find a spot for the other one.
I spent about 3 hours the other afternoon making some more canvas artwork to help fill up my space. I really enjoy making them and think I will be making some Christmas ones soon.
If you are local and having been eyeing "Jennie" the cane back chair she was reduced so head on out and snatch her up!:) -Update: Jennie has since been sold!:)


Hope everybody has a fabulous Friday! Thank you for all your wonderful comments on the twins! Y'all warm my heart with your kind words.

Don't forget that Treasure Hunt Thursday is still going on!


You have read this article with the title All Stocked Up!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/08/all-stocked-up.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, August 3, 2012

Comments "All Stocked Up!"

Post a Comment