Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

San Antonio

A coupe of weekends ago our family took a trip to San Antonio.
I thought I'd share a few photos with you.
Okay, it's more than a few, but I took over 130 so trust me you're being let off easy. ;)


The hotel we stayed in was so beautiful!
It had a Spanish Old World style that I really love!

 
I thought these chairs in the lobby were really cool!
You know what else they had in the lobby?
Fruit water in lovely glass dispensers.
Pineapple water in one and watermelon in the other.
It was so nice and refreshing after walking around in very humid weather.


 
Isn't this urn just gorgeous!
They were in the courtyard of the hotel.





There were also several beautiful fountains in the courtyard.

I love these beautiful wood doors.
I hope to have a dark wood front door someday.

The carpet in the hall was pretty cool!
Our three year old, Levi, insisted on rolling the largest bag to our room.
We looked like unfit parents having their little one take care of a bag almost as big as he is.
But we figure it's better than him throwing a fit!

At the end of the hall were these pretty glass and metal doors.


There was even an old home on the hotel property.


It belonged to one of San Antonio's founding German families.


There were peacocks strutting around the property.
I was like a little kid when I saw them.
Peacocks are one of my favorite animals.
Levi loved them too.


I have been wanting to visit San Antonio for years and years.
This was my first time getting to visit.
I was so excited!
Would the famous river walk live up to all the hype?

Yes.it.did!!!
It was much, much, prettier than I even expected it to be.


Of course we took one of the river boat cruises.
We also walked up and down many times.
(probably too many times if you ask my boys!)


Quatrefoil is so popular in design right now, so I had to snap a picture of this
part of the walkway to show you.

The Arneson River Theater.
On the river boat tour you learn all about the history and attractions along the river.
It was really interesting and helpful.

Beautiful architectural features!

I can't wait to come back again!



Of course we had to visit the Alamo while in San Antonio!


It was so beautiful!
The inside is really amazing, but they don't let you take photos inside.


Thanks for coming along to visit :)

You have read this article with the title San Antonio. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/08/san-antonio.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, August 10, 2012

Comments "San Antonio"

Post a Comment