Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Saying Good Bye


The Old Oak Cottage out in Huffman, Texas is a place that I shopped at for years. Last fall I had the honor of helping out part time while the boys were in school.
I made great friends out at the cottage!
I even had the opportunity to start my own small space there. This is what my space looked like when I first moved in.
I shared with y'all my space last week after brining in more inventory. Little did I know that this would be the last time I would get to decorate my space. The Old Oak Cottage closed this week. The owner had moved out of state at the beginning of the year and it was decided  that she was not able to keep it open any longer with out her being here herself.

In memory of The Old Oak Cottage I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures I have taken out there. 





I will truly miss The Old Oak Cottage.
It is currently for sale and I so hope that somebody will buy it and continue on its legacy. I know many people will miss it just as much as I will. I am truly thankful for the opportunity to have been part of such a wonderful place!

I believe that when one door closes another one will open. My online shop was already in the works so I am thankfully I had that ball rolling! I am also looking into possibly renting another space but there aren't many places near here for that so I may just host parties every month or so at my home for people to come by and shop. Its just a thought. I am not sure where my path is headed right now but I still look forward to getting there.


You have read this article with the title Saying Good Bye. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/08/saying-good-bye.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, August 10, 2012

Comments "Saying Good Bye"

Post a Comment