Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

A Day of Friendship

My Monday started off at 5:45 am. If you know me I am NOT a morning person by any means but I am trying to be. Savannah has slept three nights in a row till about 6 am so I have been very thankful for that. I normally just slug around and get the boys ready for school. Today I had a skip in my step because I knew it was going to be a busy day. No time for slouching around today.
Source
Today my friend Kele and I ( note that is not us!;) ) started on our walking goal for the month. We want to walk at least 40 miles a month. If we continue on like we did today we will log over 55 I think she said. That is only walking three days a week! I think we walked 5 miles in an hour which I think was pretty good.

After walking I quickly got ready and met up with my friend Janese for whom I had met out at the cottage when I helped out there. 
We walked around HomeGoods and saw lots of eye candy like this bird cloche! It was $30 and I didn't need one so it staid. I am sure it will find a loving home quickly though.
These silver ones I think would be pretty during the holidays. They were only $12.99 each.
I saw these beautiful white sheets in queen size. I did not need them though I was tempted at the $29.99 price.
I LOVED this old world map bulletin board. It was $49.99 and nice and heavy. A good deal I thought for something so large. If hubby had not just gotten a Masters Golf picture for the office this would probably have jumped in my cart.
I also fell head over heels for this beyond amazing clock. It was HUGE and just $49.99. I really really wanted it but kept reminding myself about Round Top. 
After HomeGoods we had lunch at Panera and I had the yummiest Caesar salad ever!! Can y'all believe I had never been to Panera before!? I enjoyed it so much I am meeting another friend there for lunch on Friday.

So even though I am plum wore out today has been a very good day. I am thankful for all of my friendships!

You have read this article with the title A Day of Friendship. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-day-of-friendship.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, September 10, 2012

Comments "A Day of Friendship"

Post a Comment