Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Fall Mantel Decorating Thru the Years

This week I have decided it is time to start pulling out all my fall decorations. The weather has starting cooling off and I have been seeing some fabulous inspirations thru out blogland.

Today I wanted to share some of our previous fall mantles. It is always fun to see how we change things up year after year.
This is our mantle back in 2008 when we were living in Baton Rouge. It was before I knew that the flash on your camera was a big no no because it washes out your pics.

In 2009 we moved back to Tx and I did not decorate for fall. I was more concerned about painting the walls and what not.
Here is our mantle in 2010. I had already painted the mantle itself.
It was before we ripped out the flooring and granite tiles.
2011 I went a little crazy The Hubster said. 
It is one of my favorite mantles thus far. Now I am brainstorming to see what I can come up with this year. I am still hoping The Hubster will give in and let me change up that mirror!

Do you change your mantle up every year or does it stay the same?

Linking up to the following link parties:
Metamorphosis Mondays
Mop It Up Mondays


You have read this article with the title Fall Mantel Decorating Thru the Years. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/09/fall-mantel-decorating-thru-years.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, September 16, 2012

Comments "Fall Mantel Decorating Thru the Years"

Post a Comment