Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

New Items & A Milk Paint Project


This week I got in a few new goodies for the shop and I just HAD to share this one with y'all! 

I am head over heels in LOVE with this sheep family!!  They are perfect for all year round but I can see them in a beautiful Christmas display as well. This set is a fabulous size with the largest sheep measuring out at 11 inches wide x 7.5 inches tall! I have two sets up for grabs but I may just have to keep one for myself.

Other than checking inventory in I started working on the dining set that came with my hutch I redid last month.

I decided to try out some Milk Paint. I liked the thought that I wasn't going to have to mix it myself.

It is a great color in the can.

I lightly sanded the chair down and started painting. I was actually wishing and hoping for some chippy goodness to start happening.

All I got was this after two coats. I have to say thus far I am not a fan at least not of this brand. It seems it would be good for those who use a sprayer. It has a rubbery feel to it and is very hard to sand.
Has anybody else used this brand of milk paint? I have ordered some Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint to try out. I hoping it will be better.


Don't forget about Treasure Hunt Thursday going on!


You have read this article with the title New Items & A Milk Paint Project. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/09/new-items-milk-paint-project.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, September 14, 2012

Comments "New Items & A Milk Paint Project"

Post a Comment