Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Happy Fall Y'all!

I can not believe that is officially fall! I am so ready for the cooler temps. We had some but over the weekend temps crept back up to 94. Not so fallish. I admit I have been dragging my feet BIG time on the fall decorating. I tried really hard this past week to get in the mood but it just was not happening. I went in my decor closet turned the light on, stared for 5 minutes, and then turned the light back off and walked out. I was just not feeling it and I know I am wayyyyyy behind everybody else. 
Or at least I was.
Yesterday we made our monthly pilgrimage to Costco and look what they had! Every year they have these huge mums but every year I leave them behind. This year it was just what I needed to get me in the fall mood.
Even though the heat and humidity returned over the weekend I started pulling the outside decor together. 
I am not quite done yet but I should be by Tuesday!

Hope everybody had a fabulous weekend! Sorry I have not been very inspiring lately!:(

You have read this article with the title Happy Fall Y'all!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/09/happy-fall-y.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, September 23, 2012

Comments "Happy Fall Y'all!"

Post a Comment