Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

A Lil' More Fall

Today I thought I would share the last bit of my fall decorating around the house. I still have a few more things I could pull out of the closet but I'm just not feeling it.
This is the little area off to the side of the fireplace.





The top of our t.v. armoire.


Even the entry way into our guest room was decked out with a little fall.


Now that the fall decorating is completed I am already starting to think of what I am going to do for Christmas. Anybody else?

Don't forget about Treasure Hunt Thursday going on strong! We have reached a HUGE milestone this week with over 100 link ups so far. Can you see me doing the happy dance!?;)

Have great weekend y'all!

Linking up to the following parties:
Power of Pinterest Party


You have read this article with the title A Lil' More Fall. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-lil-more-fall.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, October 5, 2012

Comments "A Lil' More Fall"

Post a Comment