Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Pinterest Loving

Today I thought I would share a few of my favorite Pins from over at Pinterest.
I adore this entire space over at Patina White but what I love the most is that incredible lamp! Such a fabulous project.
I LOVE this idea! When you click on the pin it doesn't take you to the source but whomever thought of this was genius!
I dream of beautiful outdoor spaces such as this one!
I am in LOVE with this kitchen I pinned from The Enchanted Home! The Hubtser and I are in the process of figuring out how we want to update our kitchen to make it brighter. Those moldings at the top of the cabinets make me drool!
The boys and I could eat asparagus every day so I can't wait to try the Asparagus Gruyere Tart via Martha Stewart.

Hope everybody is having a great weekend!:)

You have read this article with the title Pinterest Loving. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/10/pinterest-loving.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, October 14, 2012

Comments "Pinterest Loving"

Post a Comment