Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Sunday Morning

A cold front moved into South East Texas last night so we woke up to 53 degree weather. Is is overcast and windy so when I took baby girl outside it was rather cold. I came  inside and decided that a pumpkin spice latte was in order while I worked on some new posts.

The Hubster isn't up yet so I turned on the fireplace. I know he will fuss and say it is too early to be doing that like he always does but I know a certain somebody will appreciate it.

On Friday the boys and I went to Target and I found this huge blow mold jack o lantern bucket. I LOVE blow molds so I had to buy it. It was only $6.99!

What does one do with a huge blow mold jack o lantern you may be wondering?

Ya find a cute puppy and place her in it for a photo op!;) Needless to say she as not amused and this lasted all of 2 minutes maybe.  

The house is just starting to come to life now and this is the certain somebody who I said would appreciate the fire. Sophie LOVES it when it is fireplace weather!

I will be back later today with a post on the project I am working on right now so be sure to come back by if ya get a chance and want to see.

Have a blessed Sunday y'all!


You have read this article with the title Sunday Morning. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/10/sunday-morning.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, October 7, 2012

Comments "Sunday Morning"

Post a Comment