Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Galveston Texas

Our family took a trip to Galveston this weekend.
It's only about an hour and a half drive from Houston.
 
 

Since it is November I thought we'd need to bundle up on the beach (hence the jeans).
But I was wrong. It was very warm.
 
We had no problem spending the whole day at the beach in our swim suits.
Definitely not showing you a picture of that!
 
It was weird when I got home and found out it was snowing in Utah where my friend Sarah lives.
So strange to think of them building a snowman while we were getting sun burnt!



I've had a hard time adjusting to the humidity in Texas this summer.
Well, that sentence makes it sound like I eventually adjusted to it.
 
I.did.not.
 
I hated it.



But I have to admit being able to go to the beach in November is pretty dang cool!
So there is always a silver lining.










I took about thirty pictures of pelicans so be happy I'm only showing you one. :)
 
While on a ferry ride we saw dolphins!
I wish I got a picture, but it happened so fast.
If I would have got my way, we would have kept riding back and forth on the ferry all day long,
 so I could keep looking for dolphins.
Not just the fins and tails, they popped their faces out of the water too!
It was amazing!



Maybe it's gross to show you a picture of a dead fish.
But you don't see a puffer fish every day so I thought it was pretty cool.
We couldn't help thinking of Mrs. Puff from Sponge Bob Square pants.
 
Thanks for indulging me by looking at my travel photos. :)
I'll be back to decor stuff in my next post!
 
 
You have read this article with the title Galveston Texas. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/11/galveston-texas.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, November 12, 2012

Comments "Galveston Texas"

Post a Comment