Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Super Easy Wreaths

 
 I just adore this Martha Stewart photo of sweet evergreen wreaths hanging in a window.
You will be shocked to see how easy easy they are to make.
 
 

You simply hot glue live evergreen pieces to an embroidery hoop.
It's cheap too!
 
Shocking right?
 
 

I happen to know that it works too.
I made a Christmas wreath last year for my master bedroom using a similar method.
 
 

I cut a rectangle shape out of a cereal box and hot glued clippings from my tree onto it.
I wired on the Noel and hung it up with a ribbon.
It lasted well into January, because I kept forgetting to take it down.
When I first hung it above the bed I was concerned it might shed all over us while we were sleeping,
but it wasn't a problem.
I suppose it depends on how dry your house is.
 
I'm taking a wee blogging break while I decorate my home for Christmas.
I'll be back Dec. 1st to show you my mantel (or maybe the day before).
Cheers!

 
You have read this article with the title Super Easy Wreaths. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/11/super-easy-wreaths.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, November 25, 2012

Comments "Super Easy Wreaths"

Post a Comment