Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Treasure Hunt Thursday 83

Welcome to THT 83! First I want to apologize that I do not have any highlights prepared from THT 82. I have been super super busy. I did though make sure to post the top three most viewed yesterday so be sure to check those out if you have not seen them yet.
This is what I have been up to. Let me tell you this looks good compared to what it actually looks like now!;) I have stuff everywhere and there seems no end in sight. I was actually having a hard time being overwhelmed and getting in the spirit but after walking around the local nursery today picking out  some fresh greenery we looked at the trees too. That put me in the  mood for sure so now I am full steam ahead. I can't wait to get us a tree up!! That is always one of my most favorite parts!
Anyways, thank you so very much for coming to party at my place! I promise next week things will be back to normal and I will have most viewed and my personal top picks! Now lets get this part started!

You have read this article with the title Treasure Hunt Thursday 83. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/11/treasure-hunt-thursday-83.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, November 29, 2012

Comments "Treasure Hunt Thursday 83"

Post a Comment