Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Christmas at my front Door

Welcome to my house!
I kept my front door decor pretty simple this year.



I found this nutcracker at a garage sale last weekend for $3.00.
Since he was so cheap I don't mind if he gets rained on.
I actually have a big 3 foot nutcracker, but I just don't feel like getting it out of the attic.



My three year old Levi did a great job collecting pine cones on our walks and arranging them in my topiary pots. I like the soil being covered up.
I added the festive striped bows.
I had planned to make big fluffy bows and then realized I hadn't bought enough ribbon.
Oh well these work fine.


Remember this door arrangement I used in the Fall?
It came from JoAnnes's and already had red hydrangea's in it.
I added some purple hydrangea.
Well.....



For Christmas I took out the purple flowers and added some evergreen branches with red berries, a fun red reindeer and a bit of gingham ribbon.



A lot of our neighbors in Texas have gone all out with their lights and decorations.
I love it!!
The boys and I take a lot of walks and drives looking at the houses decked out wonderfully for Christmas.

Linking To:

You have read this article with the title Christmas at my front Door. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-at-my-front-door.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, December 7, 2012

Comments "Christmas at my front Door"

Post a Comment