Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Holiday On The Landing

I have to say that our stair landing was one of the easiest things to pull together this holiday season. It is nothing fussy just simple and understated. I wish I could have gotten better pics but after my third attempt this was as good as they were getting. It was pretty much overcast all this past week.





I am 99% done with decking the halls. I could do more but I have decided that I am done fussing with it all and am just going to sit back and enjoy the rest of the season. I have a few more reveals to share so be sure to stop back by soon!:)

Also don't forget that the 2nd Annual Holiday Mantel Party is going on right now. It will remain open till midnight Dec 31 so no worries if you aren't quite done with yours yet.


You have read this articledecorations / french country / holiday / ladder / nativity / stair landing with the title Holiday On The Landing. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/12/holiday-on-landing.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, December 10, 2012

Comments "Holiday On The Landing"

Post a Comment