Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

My Breakfast Rooms Christmas Tablescape

Welcome to my breakfast room all decked out for Christmas!
How about some gingerbread pancakes with maple syrup?
They are to die for. :)



I started out so frustrated because no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't take pictures of my breakfast room without them turning out really dark because of all the glare from the window. I took this one today because we were having a rare gray day in Houston. Didn't help.
Then I finally got an idea...try taking a picture with the window behind you.



Wow, what a huge difference! You can actually see things.
The only down side is the back drop for my photos is now a coat closet and a hallway instead of my pretty bay window that I hung a beautiful Christmas wreath from.
 
 

Now that I've finally figured out a better way to take pictures in my breakfast room I can finally do a tutorial on my farmhouse table.
 Stay tuned!



I had originally planned on filling the lantern with red pears, but I wasn't diggin' it.
So I put a candle inside instead and just used a couple of pears on the table.



The chargers are plastic ones I got for  $1.50.  I used blackboard paint on them. 
 The idea for the blackboard chargers is from Tatertots and Jello, click the blog name and it will take you to her tutorial.
Because the way I made them was really stupid and the way she made her chargers was really smart.



I think the blackboard chargers are so cute!
You could use them as place cards too.
 
 

Couldn't find the hemp twine I bought so I had to use this silver ribbon instead :(
Tied  a reproduction locker number to the napkin and tucked in an evergreen sprig and a candy cane.
(the numbers are from Hobby Lobby, they are in the scrapbooking section)



Ya, they're not all #25



I've has these deer for years and years. They are one of my favorite Christmas things.
Every year they end up somewhere different.



The runner is dish towel material that you can get by the yard.



I decorated my herb boxes for Christmas.
Yucky bad lighting again.



I am still figuring out collages on Picmonkey.



Hellooooo, down there....



the end
:)

Edited to add:
I've been getting a lot of questions about the locker numbers from Hobby Lobby, so here's a photo so you know what to look for.


 Linking up to:
Stone Gable

You have read this article with the title My Breakfast Rooms Christmas Tablescape. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-breakfast-rooms-christmas-tablescape.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Comments "My Breakfast Rooms Christmas Tablescape"

Post a Comment