Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Treasure Hunt Thursday #83 Most Viewed Links

Hey everybody! I am still in full decorating mode which loosely translates to my house is still a mess. I hope to be done soon so I can share some more with y'all. I am just going a tad slower this year. The Hubster says it is because I am "thinking" too much about what to do instead of just "doing". I agree so now I am just doing!;) 

Anyways, here are the top most viewed links from last weeks Treasure Hunt Thursday. 
The Rusty Hearts came in first place sharing their fabulous Dollar Tree project creating JOY frames.

Next up was Pricillas who shared with us some of their fabulous trees. This one looks HUGE!

Debbie-Dabble came in third with her fabulous outdoor holiday decor.

 See y'all back here tomorrow for Treasure Hunt Thursday #84! Hope everybody's week is going well. Hard to believe Christmas is only three weeks out!:0

You have read this articlechristmas decor / christmas tree / DIY / holiday / link party / Treasure Hunt Thursday with the title Treasure Hunt Thursday #83 Most Viewed Links. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/12/treasure-hunt-thursday-83-most-viewed.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Comments "Treasure Hunt Thursday #83 Most Viewed Links"

Post a Comment