Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Doily Heart Ribbons

Valentine projects don't get much cheaper or easier than this one!
I found the idea on Pinterest.
It is a project from the blog Smashed Peas And Carrots.


You simply tape paper doilies to a piece of white thread.
Yep, that's it!
 
 
 A package of 24 hearts was less than $3.00.
 
 
 You could make a much more dramatic look all over the window, but I decided to just decorate this little corner of the living room.
 
 
 I still haven't gotten around to hanging curtains in the living room, so in the meantime I've hung up this crown candle holder I've had for awhile.
I think I found it at Marshall's.
 
  
On the chair is a peony made from a coffee filter.
Another Pinterest project!
I'll show you more in another post.


For some bizarre reason the Internet on my computer is not working right now, but it is working on my son's computer.
So whenever I can wrestle it from him I will be visiting your blogs. :)

I'm linking up to:
Blissful Whites Wednesday @ Timewashed
Be Inspired @ Common Ground
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Fabulously Creative Friday @ Jennifer Rizzo
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest

 
You have read this article with the title Doily Heart Ribbons. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2013/01/doily-heart-ribbons.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Comments "Doily Heart Ribbons"

Post a Comment