Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Figs From France

I had to share this gorgeous print I bought for my kitchen.
Rather than show you a boring photo of it hanging on my wall I decided I'd make up
 a little vignette for you.
 
 
 
It came all the way from France.
So FUN to receive an envelope from France!!
 
 
 
It is a print of an original watercolor by Lucile Prache.
It is printed on really nice art paper.
Aren't the colors amazing!
A lovely recipe for fig marmalade.
 
 
 
I purchased it from the Etsy shop Lucile's Kitchen.
Her prints are gorgeous I recommend checking them out!
 
 
 
Someday it would be nice to get custom mattes cut for it.
But for now I'm using two sets of matte's and a frame I got years ago from Aaron Brothers.
The lovely pastel colors keep bringing a smile to my face.
:)
 
 I'm linking to:
Primp Your Stuff Wednesday!
 
You have read this article with the title Figs From France. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2013/01/figs-from-france.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, January 13, 2013

Comments "Figs From France"

Post a Comment