Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Wood Planked Tables

 I have always loved the look of planked table tops.
Source
 I like to think they have a story to tell with their rustic beauty.
Source
They can be dressed up or down.
Source
One of my most favorite wood planked tables is this one from over at Peeking Thru The Sunflowers. I have been admiring Des's dining room table for some time now. Her hubby made it for her from reclaimed barn wood. It is swoon worthy I think.
Surprisingly enough The Hubster gave in to my request to create our very own planked table top. Can you guess where it will be going?
If you guessed our dining room you would be right.
I spent 30 minutes taking every screw out in hopes that the top would just pop right off.
That was a huge negative. Apparently we purchased a very well made table. I have no idea just how we will be getting the top off but trust me it will be coming off.  
In the meantime I spent time out in the garage working on the new top.

I am hoping to be done with this project by the weekend but we shall see.

Linking up to the following linky parties:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday


You have read this articledining room / DIY table top / farmhouse tables / french country / shabby chic / wood plank tables with the title Wood Planked Tables. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2013/02/wood-planked-tables.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 11, 2013

Comments "Wood Planked Tables"

Post a Comment