Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Valentine's Cupcakes


I made cupcakes this month for my boys and it couldn't have been easier.
(Because I used a box mix and canned frosting.)



To make the cupcakes special I used pretty red liners and sprinkled red sugar crystals on top.
The cupcakes were topped off with heart suckers from Michael's.
They're so pretty! I think they look like glass.
They taste really good too.


Did you notice my grain sack napkins?
It is actually a Christmas stocking!
I had Jill from Sew A Fine Seam make me a pair.
I can.not.wait. to use them next Christmas!!
 They are so beautiful!



After Christmas sales are a great time to stock up on red cupcake/muffin liners.
You can save them and use them for Valentine's day.
I placed a little XO sticker on the plate for fun and it peels right off when you're done with it.



So, do you have any big plans for Valentine's day?
Go ahead, tell me in the comments and make me jealous. ;)

Linking up to:
Primp Your Stuff Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style



You have read this article with the title Valentine's Cupcakes. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2013/02/valentine-cupcakes.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 11, 2013

Comments "Valentine's Cupcakes"

Post a Comment