Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Around my place: Winter decor

As much as I like decorating for Christmas, I was really sick of all of it by the end of December and was eager for simpler, less cluttered, rooms.


I just thought I'd let you get a glimpse of what my home looks like right now.


I left out this little evergreen tree reasoning it was winter decor, but now that January is over and we are well into February it is bugging me and will go up to the attic soon.


Our entry table full of library books and my youngster's blue Crocs peaking from our shoe basket.


My favorite thing right now is this "baby it's cold outside" print.
It is from the Dear Lillie shop, but is currently sold out.


I'm done talking and I am just going to let you browse. :)














p.s. I've been getting some comments about my blue armoire, if you'd like to see the 
before and after post it is here. :)



Linking up to:
Feathered Nest Friday @ The French Country Cottage
Blissful Whites Wednesday @ Timewashed
The Scoop @ Cedar Hill Farmhouse

You have read this article with the title Around my place: Winter decor. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2014/02/around-my-place-winter-decor.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, February 9, 2014

Comments "Around my place: Winter decor"

Post a Comment